The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Make Old-Fashioned Candy Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In this video tutorial from Janet Roof, learn how to make Old-Fashioned Candy Apples. This is a great recipe to make for Halloween or year-round. Candy apple recipes are the perfect way to use up your apples from apple picking; this makes a great party recipe!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- How to Stock a Pantry on a Budget
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- How to Use Up Eggs: 50+ Recipes and Smart Ideas
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- How to Freeze Broth or Stock
- How to Drain Ground Beef
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes