The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Cut a Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer is the time for eating your favorite summertime melons; Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew. Create a fresh-cut fruit salad for your next picnic! These simple techniques makes cutting all types of melons a safe, quick, and easy job. All you need is a nice sharp knife! Cutting melons of various shapes and sizes can be quite the dauting task if you've never tried before. Make your first time a breeze by following this step-by-step instructional video on how to cute watermelons, cantaloupes and honeydews.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
How to Make Apple Pie Filling
How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
How to Store Leftover Ingredients
How to Boil Perfect Eggs
How to Make Vinaigrette
21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
How to Make Sloppy Joes
How to Make Beef Stew
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Roasted Butternut Squash Spinach Salad
- Savoury Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers
- Garlic + Lemon + Mayo Artichoke Dipping Sauce
- Chicken And Whole Egg Soup
- Spider Web Cupcakes
- Beef Teriyaki
- One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes