The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Cut a Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer is the time for eating your favorite summertime melons; Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew. Create a fresh-cut fruit salad for your next picnic! These simple techniques makes cutting all types of melons a safe, quick, and easy job. All you need is a nice sharp knife! Cutting melons of various shapes and sizes can be quite the dauting task if you've never tried before. Make your first time a breeze by following this step-by-step instructional video on how to cute watermelons, cantaloupes and honeydews.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How to Grill the Perfect Steak
- How to Make Sloppy Joes
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How To Use Up Lemons: 7 Luscious Lemon Recipes
- Guide to Ground Beef: How to Buy, Store, and Cook Beef
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- Easy Freezer Cooking Tips and 21 Freezer Meal Ideas
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty)
- Egg Pakora/Fritter
- Chicken Lollipop
- Massaged Kale Salad with Pine Nuts & Dried Cranberries
- Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
- Skillet Chicken with Green Beans & Tomatoes
- Indian Dosa
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes