We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Soft and Chewy M&M'S Cookies have a buttery cookie dough, that's loaded with bright colored mini M&M'S chocolate candies, making these cookies super delicious and fun too!"
Check both sides of the dough and place the side with the most candies facing up.
For crispier cookies; press the dough balls down a little before baking.
For a convection oven: Bake at 325 degrees F for 9-11 minutes.
Store in an airtight container. These cookies also freeze well.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Baking Sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Stuffed Cupcakes
- Barbecue Rub
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for October
- Easy Bisquick Substitute
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pies
- Simple Chicken Quesidilla
- Beer Can Chicken
- Potato Chip Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- Blueberry Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Trifles
- Easy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes