Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Set these Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies under the mistletoe to encourage shy lovers at your next Christmas party. Thumbprint cookies and kiss cookies look so cute in an assortment of favorite Christmas cookies, and everyone loves them!
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firm packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together shortening, sugars, and peanut butter.
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt and gradually add to creamed mixture. Blend at low speed until well mixed.
- Shape dough into balls by teaspoonfuls and roll in sugar.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately top each cookie with a kiss, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around the edges.
- Carefully remove to rack to cool.
Read NextWW2 Carrot Cookies Recipe