Mint Spritz Cookies
A delightful cookie recipe with peppermint and vanilla flavors, these Mint Spritz Cookies are a wonderful addition to any holiday party. Add a Hershey Kiss candy on top for even more yummy fun.
Cooking Time12 min
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine margarine, eggs, vanilla extract, peppermint extract extract, and food coloring.
- In another mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon dough into a cookie press fitted template of desired shape.
- Press cookies 2" apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Read NextChocolate Sugar Cookies