Coconut No Bake Cookies
Coconut lovers, rejoice! Finally, here's a recipe for mouthwatering coconut cookies, no baking required. Hallelujah! You can make 'em fast and share them with your friends and family.
Preparation Time15 min
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter (margarine does not set properly)
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, either creamy or chunky
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Place sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter in a large pot and bring boil for 1.5 minutes.
- Immediately stir in peanut butter and vanilla, stirring until they dissolve.
- Add the coconut as quickly as you can, coating it all.
- Remove from heat.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Cookies will set up within about a half hour setting on the counter.
Read NextPreacher Cookies