Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
For some tasty, chocolatey - and peanut buttery - cookies, try these delicious no bake cookies. They will vanish from your table even faster than the time it takes to make them!
Preparation Time15 min
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Combine sugar, butter, milk, cocoa powder, and salt in a saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Remove from heat and add remaining oatmeal, vanilla, and peanut butter and stir until thick.
- Working quickly, drop by tablespoons onto the waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.