Chocolate No Bake Cookies
Fun and easy oatmeal chocolate no bake cookies, great for a last minute dessert for the whole family!
Preparation Time20 min
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add milk, sugar and cocoa and mix well.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for 2 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Immediately add oats and mix well.
- Spoon out onto baking sheet or waxed paper. Let cool and cookies will harden.