Puff Pastry Christmas Palmiers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Puff Pastry Christmas Palmiers are easy to make, have a light, crispy texture and make a delicious holiday treat! I wanted to make something pretty for our family, friends and of course our sweet readers for Christmas. So, I thought these Puff Pastry Christmas Palmiers would be a fun little dessert to share. If you’ve never tried Puff pastry, you really should. It’s a light, versatile and delicious dough, that can be used for both sweet and savory recipes."
Keep the other sheet of puff pastry chilled in the fridge until the first sheet is sugared and in the oven.
Cool completely before storing in an airtight container. They also freeze well.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 16 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- Peaches and Cream Pie Bars
- Cashew Caramel Shortbread Bars
- Super Easy Oatmeal Cream Pies
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Cream Cheese Cake Mix Butter Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Springtime Lemon Peep Brownies
- Rack of Lamb in Parmesan Crust
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Cinnamon Streusel Butter Cake with Caramel Icing
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
- No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
- Spicy Pineapple Salad
- Gummy Champagne Hearts