No Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
You won't miss eggs after trying this eggless chocolate cookie recipe. No-Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies are a healthy alternative but still taste fantastic.
For more great eggless chocolate chip cookie recipes, check out 5 Easy Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes and Cooking Tips.
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup butter-flavored solid shortening
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degees F.
- With mixer, beat shortenings together until fluffy.
- Add both sugars; beat until well-blended.
- Beat in applesauce and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, soda, salt and pudding mix.
- Gradually add to beaten mixture, stirring well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 14-18 minutes.
Read NextButtery Sugar Cookies