No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These no bake cookies are the perfect blend of sweet and salty, combining the marshmallows with the peanut butter. If your family loves them as much as mine does, you'd better make a double batch!
Preparation Time15 min
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup coconut
- In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows, peanut butter and butter; heat and stir over medium heat until marshmallows melt.
- Remove from heat and stir in oats and coconut.
- Quickly drop by rounded teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- Cool. Cover and store in refrigerator.