My Favorite Monster Cookies
For all you folks out there who are sweets-lovers like I am, you'll love these cookies! I like to us plain M&M's in mine, but you can use the peanut butter flavor or the dark chocolate ones, too. They are so good!
See this recipe and more in 41 Halloween Party Food Recipes.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 package chocolate chips
- 1 package Smarties or M & M's
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cream together the margarine and white sugar.
- Add the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, and baking soda and blend well.
- Add the peanut butter and blend well again.
- Gradually add the oatmeal and mix well.
- Fold in the Smarties or M&M's, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350F degrees.
Read NextStrawberry Lemon Cream Cheese Bars