Healthy Banana Date Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Healthy Banana Date Cookies are easy to make, delicious and nutritious. They’re also moist and naturally sweetened with bananas and dates. No eggs or butter are in this recipe and oats are the only grain. So, they happen to be dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan too. Which is perfect for all the DF, GF and vegan bakers out there! I promise these cookies are so good, you will never know they’re healthy. Our family just loves them!"
If you're sensitive to gluten, make sure to read the oat package carefully. Not all oats are gluten-free.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 23 Savory Breakfast Recipes for Fuss-Free Mornings
- Pre-made Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Up
- Key Lime Chiffon Pie
- Raw Vegan Granola Bars
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
- Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Slow Cooker Pastrami Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Red Velvet Cake