We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Healthy Banana Date Cookies are easy to make, delicious and nutritious. They’re also moist and naturally sweetened with bananas and dates. No eggs or butter are in this recipe and oats are the only grain. So, they happen to be dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan too. Which is perfect for all the DF, GF and vegan bakers out there! I promise these cookies are so good, you will never know they’re healthy. Our family just loves them!"
If you're sensitive to gluten, make sure to read the oat package carefully. Not all oats are gluten-free.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Moist Lemon Cake Recipe
- Simple Chinese Lemon Chicken
- Easy Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Easy Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Easy Grilled Chicken Marinade
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Paprikash with Noodles
- Jam Filled Crescents
- Rose Mastani
- Easy No Bake Peach Cheesecake
- Effortless Chicken Pad Thai Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes