Healthy Banana Date Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Healthy Banana Date Cookies are easy to make, delicious and nutritious. They’re also moist and naturally sweetened with bananas and dates. No eggs or butter are in this recipe and oats are the only grain. So, they happen to be dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan too. Which is perfect for all the DF, GF and vegan bakers out there! I promise these cookies are so good, you will never know they’re healthy. Our family just loves them!"
If you're sensitive to gluten, make sure to read the oat package carefully. Not all oats are gluten-free.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
- Just Like Lady Bird Johnson's Lemon Squares
- Dreamy Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies
- Blueberry Blondies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers