Loaded Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Loaded Oatmeal Cookies are full of chewy, healthy oats, rich semi-sweet chocolate chips, sweet coconut and chopped walnuts. Oh, the combination in these cookies is awesome! If you're looking for a little healthier cookie, then this is definitely a must try recipe! Because they're delicious and chewy, and loaded with amazing ingredients. I made these Loaded Oatmeal Cookies the other day, and they turned out really great! Give them a try, we think you'll love them too!"
For crispier oatmeal cookies: Decrease the rolled oats to 3½ cups and press the dough down about half way before baking.
Serve warm or cool completely before storing in an airtight container. These cookies also freeze well for up to 6 months.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
- Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
- Melt in Your Mouth Multi-Layered Bars
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Tropical Breeze Cake Bars
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- 5 Ingredient No Bake Cookies with Dark Chocolate, Oats and Coconut Flakes
- Best Ever No Bake Cookies
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- Black & Blum
- Homemade BBQ sauce
- 2 Ingredient Green Smoothie
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake
- Condensed Milk Spread
- Spanish Fried Eggs - Paleo Style
- Double Chocolate Walnut Skillet Brownie
- Honey Roasted Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie