We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Loaded Oatmeal Cookies are full of chewy, healthy oats, rich semi-sweet chocolate chips, sweet coconut and chopped walnuts. Oh, the combination in these cookies is awesome! If you're looking for a little healthier cookie, then this is definitely a must try recipe! Because they're delicious and chewy, and loaded with amazing ingredients. I made these Loaded Oatmeal Cookies the other day, and they turned out really great! Give them a try, we think you'll love them too!"
For crispier oatmeal cookies: Decrease the rolled oats to 3½ cups and press the dough down about half way before baking.
Serve warm or cool completely before storing in an airtight container. These cookies also freeze well for up to 6 months.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
Just Like Lady Bird Johnson's Lemon Squares
No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
Dreamy Triple Chocolate Cookies
Bisquick Pecan Fingers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- The Best Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob
- Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Pea Salad
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes