Delicious Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
I love Oatmeal cookies and now I can add cranberries to it to add that sweet fruity flavor. This is perfect to end that picnic.
- 1 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1 baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup (3 sticks) margarine
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla
- 2 cups Post Grape-Nuts Cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix flour and baking soda in small bowl.
3. Beat margarine in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed to soften.
4. Gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in egg and vanilla.
6. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
7. Stir in cereal, oats and cranberries.
8. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
9. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Cooled 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
11. Cool completely on wire racks.
Read NextOutrageous Snickers Brownies