Cherry Chocolate Chippers
Dried fruit recipes are Yuletide favorites; this one throws some chocolate chips into the mix so that the kids will love it, too. Cherry Chocolate Chippers are even better with milk!
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks unsweetened butter, softened (3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried sweet cherries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix wet ingredients first, then add the dry ingredients.
2. Stir in chips and cherries. Put by tablespoon on baking sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Read NextCrispy Flourless Flax Cookies