Brown Sugar Shortbread Puffs
This recipe is simple, but it packs a punch. Give Brown Sugar Shortbread Puffs a try.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please check out our 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes Free eCookbook
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg yolk; blend well.
- Add flour; stir until mixture forms a smooth dough.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
Read NextButtery Sugar Cookies