Anise Hyssop Flower Drop Cookies
If you're looking for a cookie recipe that calls for truly unique ingredients, try following this easy cookie recipe. Anise Hyssop Flower Drop cookies will be the big hit at Christmas this year. For an adventurous cookie, give these a try.
- 1/2 cup anise hyssop flowers, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs until thick and lemon coloured.
- Add sugar and flower petals and beat 5 minutes. Add vanilla. Add flour, baking powder and salt to egg mixture.
- Continue beating 5 minutes more.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets, spacing well apart. Bake at 325 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.