Sugarplum Fairy Gumdrop Cookies
Transport yourself to lands where sugarplum fairies dance around gingerbread houses! These Sugarplum Fairy Gumdrop Cookies are a Christmas miracle and one of the cutest Christmas cookie recipes you'll ever eat.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup gumdrops, cut into pieces
- 1 1/3 cup oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together sugars and shortening.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Sift dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add coconut, oatmeal and cut-up gumdrops until consistency is smooth.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from pan right away and cool on a rack.
Read Next40+ Best Christmas Baking Recipes