Nutcracker Tea Cookies
Nutcracker Tea Cookies are reminiscent of Tchaikovsky's classic ballet. If you're interested in Christmas recipes from around the world, these nutty butter cookies are a classic Russian Christmas cookies recipe.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- confectioners' sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Blend in water and flour. Add nuts. Mix well.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Bake on ungreased pan 1 inch apart for 8-10 minutes.
- Put 10x sugar in Ziplock bag. Shake cookies in bag until coated.
Read Next40+ Best Christmas Baking Recipes