Hot Diggity Dog Chili
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey, cooked and crumbled drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup medium green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup medium yellow onion diced
- 1 (16-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3-6 tablespoons chili powder
- 1-2 minced green onions
- minced chili or jalapeno peppers, optonal
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot, simmer on low for 20-30 minutes or so.
- Once it is cooked, use a food processor or hand blender to puree the chili, the more you puree it, the smoother it will be.