Gary's 10 Minute Chili
The name says it all! This chili is done in minutes and is still packed with delicious flavors from the beef and spices. This is the perfect chili for topping burgers, dogs and fries.
For info on cooking chili and more delicious recipes, click here.
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces) dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes, crushed, diced or chopped, undrained
- 8 ounces can tomato sauce
- 6 ounces can tomato paste
- 1 large onion, medium dice
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 6 ounces water (more for thinner or less for thicker)
- Brown crumbled ground beef, and onion (adding garlic last so as not to burn).
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring as you put them in. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Chili"
Round up the cowboys and serve them a hearty bowl of chili. Nothing soothes stomach pains like our great chili recipes. Be it chicken chili, vegetarian chili, turkey chili, while chili or black bean chili, any homemade chili will have them full.