Uncle Herb's Herb Baked Chicken
Uncle Herb always bragged that he made the best chicken. Try Uncle Herb's Herb Baked Chicken for one of the most well balanced, juiciest baked chicken recipes you will ever taste. I think you'll love it!
Cooking Time35 min
- 2 pounds chicken
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground marjoram
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, salt, oregano, rosemary and marjoram.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Read NextRanch Cream Cheese Chicken