Honey Glazed Chicken
Who says that ham can only be glazed in honey? Honey Glazed Chicken is one of my favorite chicken recipes. I love salty and sweet combinations, but this is salty, sweet and a little spicy and too perfect. Dig in for a juicy delight.
- One 3 to 3-1/2 pound whole chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and brush evenly over the chicken.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear, basting occasionally.