Easy Garlic Chicken Breasts
Collecting quick and easy chicken recipes is a must for any busy household and family. Chicken recipes are often budget friendly, kid-friendly and easy to make. Which is why this Easy Garlic Chicken Breasts recipe is perfect to add to your list.
Want more ideas for a delicious chicken dinner? Check out these 23 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes:
Cooking Time30 min
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lime juice, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper generously, and add chicken, making sure it is well-coated with the marinade.
- Marinate chicken, covered in fridge for at least 3 hours and preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Arrange chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear when you prick it with a fork.
Read NextRanch Cream Cheese Chicken