We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Dump-and-Bake Cheddar Bacon & Chive Chicken is cooked in a honey mustard sauce and topped with plenty of bacon, cheese, and fresh herbs for a hands-off dinner with only 10 minutes of prep! It's an easy solution that takes advantage of pantry staples for a rich, flavorful dish — without an extra trip to the grocery store! The simple dinner will bring your family together at the end of the day, will make your picky little eaters smile, and will help you breathe a sigh of relief. One more dinner taken care of!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Stovetop 3-Ingredient Asian Ribs
- Crock Pot Beef Stew
- El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa (Copycat)
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Carne Asada Steak Quesadilla
- Tomato Mozzerella Parmesan Bake
- Creamy Chocolate Mousse
- Le Creuset Craft Series 5-Piece Tool Set
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes