Crispy Dijon Chicken
Don't be a chicken, try Crispy Dijon Chicken. If you love exciting new flavors and exotic seasonings you'll love this. If you don't try it, well, maybe you are a chicken. Easy chicken recipes have never been so good.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine yogurt, seasoning blend, lemon juice, and mustard. In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Roll the the chicken in yogurt mixture, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Read NextFactory Chicken Madeira (copycat)