Are you a fan of Pringles? Well then you're going to go crazy for these Chicken Pringlers! Chicken recipes never looked so good, you'll never get enough.
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 (6.38-ounce) cans of Pringles (BBQ or Honey Mustard flavor)
- 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders, cut into 1 1/2
- 2 cups of skim milk or buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F with a rack in the middle.
- Place nuggets in milk.
- Puree the Pringles in a food processor, and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Place two or three nuggets at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and place the well-coated nuggets in a single layer. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove and let stand, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes to crisp.
Read Next5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken