Chicken Broccoli Pot Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken Broccoli Pot Pies"
Yields10 pot pies
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerator flaky biscuits
- 3 cups shredded cheddar or american cheese
- 1 cup cooked cube chicken or turkey
- 1 (10-ounce) can condense cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) package (2 cups) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and well drained
- 1/3 cup of silvered or sliced almonds
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Separate biscuits dough into 10 biscuits.
Place each biscuit in ungreased muffin cup; press dough to cover bottoms and sides forming inch rim.
Spoon about one tablespoon cheese, then cooked chicken or turkey in to each cup. Dot each with margarine.
Combine chicken soup and broccoli; spoon about one-third cup over cooked chicken or turkey, sprinkle with almonds.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuit cups are deep golden brown. Serve with cheese, sauce if desired.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
- Spicy Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry
- Factory Chicken Madeira (copycat)
- Engagement Chicken
- Just Like Chili's Monterey Chicken
- Olive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken Pot Pie Pockets
- Shortcut Skillet Fried Chicken
- Lemon Turmeric Grilled Chicken
- Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes