Chicken Breasts Supreme
For fantastic new chicken baked recipes it's time to think outside the box. This delicious and easy Chicken Breasts Supreme brings a whole new flavor to lemon chicken with yogurt and light spices.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed in a garlic press
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons celery salt
- 10 to 12 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup to 1 1/4 bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, celery salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll the yogurt-coated chicken breasts in the crumbs and place them in greased shallow pan.
- Melt the butter and drizzle it over the chicken. Cover with foil.
- Roast 45 minutes, then uncover and baste the chicken.
- Leave uncovered and roast for 15 minutes more or until tender.
Read NextLazy Days Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner