Caribbean Spice Chicken
If you're looking for a recipe with some spunk, you have come to the right URL. This particular Caribbean spice chicken recipe has spicy spunk that will leave you craving seconds.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish. Mix well. Place chicken in marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken over medium heat 18 to 25 minutes or until internal juices run clear.
- Serve with grilled skewers of summer vegetables such as corn, squash, onions and red and yellow bell peppers.
- Grill veggies over medium heat, brushing with oil.
Read Next5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken