Easy Mexican Chicken Casserole
This creamy Mexican chicken casserole is like a giant chicken taco. The tortilla chips provide a crunch, while the soup adds a creaminess to the cheese topping. This is an easy way to get a big meal on the table without having to spend much time cooking.
- If you like this chicken casserole recipe, you will love our free Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe eCookbook. Download your copy free now!
- LIke this recipe? Be sure to download the Free 27 Simple Mexican Recipes eCookbook today!
- 9 Awesome Mexican Casserole Recipes features this recipe and eight other delicious Mexican casserole recipes. Check it out if you're looking for some great Mexican casserole recipes!
- Like this casserole recipe? It was featured in 16 Brand New Easy Casserole Recipes To Try, check it out for more amazing and easy casserole recipes.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 6 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded (4 halves)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container fresh salsa
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can olives, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together well in baking dish and bake for 45 min on 375 degrees F.
Read NextCheesy Chicken Parmesan Casserole