Black Bean, Chicken and Cheese Bake
This quick casserole recipe is a snap to prepare and sure to satisfy all those that are looking for a hearty dinner. Packed with macaroni and cheese, Black Bean, Chicken and Cheese Bake is topped with corn chips for an extra crunch. Your casserole recipes have never been crunchier or more delicious.
- 1 can (4-ounces) Ortega Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces macaroni, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can (15-ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
Combine chiles, milk and chili powder in medium bowl. Add pasta, chicken and black beans. Transfer to prepared baking dish; cover.
Bake for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with chips and cheese. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Read NextOld Fashioned Chicken Spaghetti