Complete Oatmeal (baby Food)
Fruit and oatmeal are a delicious part of our every day breakfast. This is a great recipe for those who love both. It's healthy and it'll keep your insides warm.
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups oldfashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons flax seed ground,(coffee grinder works great)
- 16 ounces fresh cut-up peaches or apples
- soy milk
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add oatmeal, reduce heat and simmer until done (about 10 minutes/or cook according to directions).
- Stir in flax and set aside.
- Place fruit in a blender.
- Add oatmeal mixture to blender and enough soymilk to loosen while blending (about 1/4 cup).
- Blend until sooth and creamy, adding soymilk as necessary for desired texture.
- To store: Spoon mixture into a muffin pan or ice cube tray and freeze.
- Run water over bottom of the pan to remove and store in freezer bags.
Read NextHoney Lemon Cups