When invited to a party, it is important that you only bring the best pot luck recipes; recipes that will have your guests talking about it all night. Party Potatoes are a versatile, creamy dish that is made with hash-browns, cheddar cheese and topped with corn flakes for an extra crunch. Bring them to your next party, and you might be considered the best chef there.
Serves12 about 1 cup each
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup cup milk
- 3/4 of a 1-pint container sour cream (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 bag (about 30 ounces) frozen country style hash-brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Stir the soup, milk and sour cream in a medium bowl. Spread 4 tablespoons melted butter in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Spread 1/2 of the hash browns evenly in the dish. Spread evenly with 1/2 of the soup mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese.
Repeat the layers and evenly sprinkle with the crushed corn flakes. Drizzle the remaining butter over the top.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Read NextEasy Cabbage Roll Casserole