Minnesota Pizza Hot Dish
Easy casserole recipes are the perfect weeknight dish when you're short on time. Minnesota Pizza Hot Dish is one such dish meal that you'll be glad you kept handy. It's made with pizza and pasta, so you know it has to be good. Everything is baked in a casserole dish where the ingredients incorporate together to create one great meal. There's a reason why casseroles are excellent family dinner: they're easy to make, they make a lot of food, and they're delicious! What more could you ask for?
- 1 pound ground beef (hamburger)
- 2 jars of pizza sauce
- 3/4 package of extra wide egg noodles
- 1 (8-ounce) package Cheddar cheese fancy shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (small) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 onion, cut up
- pepperoni slices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef, and while that is browning boil the noodles (according to package directions).
- Then mix all ingredients together, but only half of the cheese, and put in a cake pan/casserole dish, top with the rest of the cheese, and bake for 1 hour.
Read NextChicken Tetrazzini