Mama's Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
This budget-friendly casserole recipe is a family favorite. Made with loads of cheese and ham, the casserole is mixed with sour cream and baked to perfection. Kid tested and family approved, it's comfort food at it's finest.
- 1 (26-ounces) bag of shredded hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can (10.5-ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounces) package of cubed ham
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir all the ingredients together. Place into a lightly greased casserole dish (9 x 13 in). This is optional but you can add a bit more cheese on top if you like.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool and serve.