Hot Dog Noodle Casserole
I'll bet that this hot dog noodle casserole isn't the first thing that comes to mind when planning to celebrate National Hot Dog day, but it sure is an awesome recipe! Super easy, super tasty, you'll never have to wonder what to serve with hot dogs again.
Cooking Time55 min
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced 1/4
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chili sauce, or use whole bottle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place noodles in buttered 13 x 9 pan.
- Top with hot dog slices.
- Place oil and onions in saucepan. Cook over low heat stir frequently 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
- Pour over hot dogs and noodles.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.