Hamburger casserole recipes make excellent dinners. This one, called Hamburger Crunch, can be made from start to finish in well under an hour, so it could be a weeknight meal. The corn chip topping makes this dish fun and even more delicious. You'll certainly love the "crunch" factor. Give this recipe a try this week and see for yourself how good it is. After all, you can't have too many easy weeknight meals.
If you enjoyed this easy and budget friendly ground beef casserole recipe, then find more great options in Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes.
Cooking Time30 min
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 cans (10 3/4-ounce) tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups corn chips
- 8 ounces package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and onion together in a large skillet over medium heat; drain.
- Stir in soup and chili powder. Spread in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; top with corn chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, until cheese melts.
Read NextClassic Chicken Pot Pie