Goldfish Tuna Casserole
What fun! This sassy, microwave version of a tuna, rice and veggie casserole features a crunchy topping of fish-shaped Cheddar crackers. This easy casserole recipe is kid tested and kid approved.
Cooking MethodOven, Casserole
- 1 (16-ounces) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cans (6-ounces each) tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup or Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup 1 cup Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish
Stir the vegetables, tuna, rice, soup and milk in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover and microwave on for HIGH 6 minutes. Stir the vegetable mixture. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or until the rice and vegetables are tender. Stir the vegetable mixture and sprinkle with the crackers.