Extravagant Vidalia Onion Casserole with Sausage
The unusual but tasty combination of onion and sausage is what makes up this Extravagant Vidalia Onion Casserole. Summer casserole recipes like this one are a great addition to your meal preparation. We chose it because we know you will love it!
Cooking Time1 hr
- 8 large Vidalia onions, sliced
- 1 sleeve buttery crackers (Ritz or store brand)
- 1 pound roll pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 can water
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small jar pimentos, optonal
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Layer onions, crushed crackers and pork sausage in 8 x 12 inch glass baking dish.
- Mix soup, water and seasoned salt.
- Spread over onions, crackers and sausage.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and pimentos.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour.
Read NextVintage Southern Corn Pudding