We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious Chile Relleno Casserole has green chiles, diced jalapeño, sweet corn, Mexican cheese in an egg mixture, with a little spicy heat! It's full of wholesome ingredients and it’s a vegetarian dish too. It makes a great meatless meal, even if you’re not a vegetarian. This recipe is a little lighter by using low-fat milk and reduced-fat Mexican cheese. We think you’ll love this recipe, because of the tasty ingredients, and of course the gooey cheese."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- The Best Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob
- Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Pea Salad
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes