Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Florentine Casserole has prosciutto, spinach, mushrooms and onions, all blended with two different cheeses and the perfect touch of Italian seasonings. It's a taste of Italy for sure!"
Serves: 6 People
Cooking Vessel Size: 11
If you're a spinach lover you can use 2 (6oz) packages of fresh baby spinach. Serve over cooked asparagus or noodles.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Chicken Thighs with Creamy Mushroom and Broccoli Rice
- Butter Tomato Garlic and Basil Sauce
- Marinara Chicken Wings
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip
- Baked Ziti
- Lemon Garlic Butter Pasta with Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes