Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Florentine Casserole has prosciutto, spinach, mushrooms and onions, all blended with two different cheeses and the perfect touch of Italian seasonings. It's a taste of Italy for sure!"
Serves: 6 People
Cooking Vessel Size: 11
If you're a spinach lover you can use 2 (6oz) packages of fresh baby spinach. Serve over cooked asparagus or noodles.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beyond Easy King Ranch Casserole
- Comforting Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Pork Chop Casserole
- Paula's Southern Corn Casserole
- Dorito Beef Casserole
- 25 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- Old Family Recipe Cabbage Rolls
- Dump and Go Amish Casserole
- Awesome Beef Taco Casserole
- Amish Yumasetti Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers