Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Florentine Casserole has prosciutto, spinach, mushrooms and onions, all blended with two different cheeses and the perfect touch of Italian seasonings. It's a taste of Italy for sure!"
Serves: 6 People
Cooking Vessel Size: 11
If you're a spinach lover you can use 2 (6oz) packages of fresh baby spinach. Serve over cooked asparagus or noodles.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1930s Kitchen Sink Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Dump-and-Bake Philly Cheesesteak
- Busy Night Minnesota Hot Dish
- Loaded California Casserole
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole With Bacon
- Mama's Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Loaded Reuben Casserole
- Aunt Bee's Cheesy Potatoes
- Slow Cooked Cabbage Roll Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes