Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
Easy to make and made with your favorite beef franks, this will be a hit with the kids. Perfect for a quick weeknight meal and baked until it's golden brown, serve it for dinner tonight. Casserole recipes have never been so good.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1/2 pound hot dogs
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) can Healthy Request Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can (7-ounces) whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/2 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine all casserole ingredients; mix well.
2. Spoon into ungreased 2-qt. casserole; set aside.
3. In medium saucepan, bring water and margarine to a boil. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in potato flakes and milk. Add egg; blend well.
5. Spoon and spread over casserole. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes of until cheese is melted.