Summertime is great for stargazing, rolling around in the grass, swimming at the beach, and for a big Campfire Dinner! This macaroni and cheese baked casserole with beef is everything you ever wanted and more.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 box (17.25 ounce) macaroni & cheese dinner
- 1 can (16-ounce) stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Brown meat, drain fat.
- Stir in macaroni, cheese sauce mix, tomatoes, peas and milk.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Cover and simmer 12 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 5 minutes for cheese to melt.
Read NextChicken Noodle Casserole