Busy Day Cabbage Rolls
Busy Day Cabbage Rolls is one of the best casserole recipes to serve up during the week. Simple to make and easy on the wallet, this dish is great.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr 55 min
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup rice (cooked 10 minutes and drained)
- 3 pounds cabbage, chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook onion, seasonings and meat until browned. Meanwhile, prepare rice.
- Combine with meat mixture. Spread in oiled 9x13 pan.
- Top with chopped cabbage. Combine tomato soup and water and pour over mixture in pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.