Beefy Pizza Casserole
It's not delivery, it's casserole! Try one of the simplest, best casserole dishes on pizza night. Beefy Pizza Casserole has all the ingredients of a pizza and a little something more that will surely satisfy. Don't tip the delivery man, tip the cook.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14-ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 4 ounces (screw type) macaroni, cooked
- 2 ounces pepperoni (cut in slices)
- 5 ounces Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown beef with onions and drain. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix pizza sauce with macaroni and meat mixture. Layer meat sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Ending with cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Read NextLazy Lasagna With Ravioli
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Apr 07, 2017
What an easy recipe that will have dinner on the table in no time! For this recipe, I would use lean ground beef and low-fat mozzarella cheese. Besides rotini, other pasta shapes could be used in this casserole. Ziti and rigatoni would also be good. So the pasta will have a good consistency in this dish, it should be drained while it is still underdone. It will continue to cook in the oven.
delsego2000 631862 0
Mar 27, 2012
I served this dish for lunch..doubled recipe..was enjoyed by guests.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use