Baked Hash Brown Casserole
If you like hash browns, you will love this baked hash brown casserole. Packed with your favorite crispy hash browns, cheese and a crunchy corn flake topping, this one is perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.
Cooking Time45 min
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns (thawed)
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 pint whipping cream (unwhipped) or 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- Mix together 1/4 cup margarine, salt, pepper, onion, sour cream or whipping cream, soup and cheese. Blend well.
- Butter 9 1/2 x 13" pan and place hash browns in bottom. Pour liquid mixture over hash browns.
- Mix 1/4 cup margarine and then corn flakes and put on top of potato mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Casseroles"
Our collection of easy casserole recipes get dinner on the table in no time. Below, you'll find our very best chicken casserole recipes, breakfast casserole recipes, potato casserole recipes, and everything in between.