Baked Hash Brown Casserole
If you like hash browns, you will love this baked hash brown casserole. Packed with your favorite crispy hash browns, cheese and a crunchy corn flake topping, this one is perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.
Cooking Time45 min
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns (thawed)
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 pint whipping cream (unwhipped) or 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- Mix together 1/4 cup margarine, salt, pepper, onion, sour cream or whipping cream, soup and cheese. Blend well.
- Butter 9 1/2 x 13" pan and place hash browns in bottom. Pour liquid mixture over hash browns.
- Mix 1/4 cup margarine and then corn flakes and put on top of potato mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Read NextVintage Southern Corn Pudding