No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
For a recipe for peanut butter balls that couldn't be simpler, you have to try these delicious chocolate ones. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls will delight people from all ages and will make Mom happy at how easy they are to make. This peanut butter dessert uses two types of chocolate - chocolate chips and a Hershey's chocolate bar - as well as rice krispies. Once you pop one of these peanut butter balls in your mouth, it will be hard to resist a second and a third.
See this recipe and more in 47 Inexpensive Halloween Candy Ideas.
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 large Hershey candy bar, chopped
- 2 (1/2-inch) square food grade paraffin wax
- Melt butter in a heavy 2 quart saucepan over low heat.
- Add peanut butter, stir until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Combine sugar and Rice Krispies in a large bowl. Pour hot peanut butter mixture over all.
- Mix thoroughly using hands. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Combine chocolate chips, Hershey Bar, and paraffin in top of double boiler. Place over hot water until melted.
- Dip chilled peanut butter balls in chocolate mixture to coat. Place on wax paper lined sheets to set chocolate. When dry, store in refrigerator.
Read NextCandied Pecans